"Tweet loading" problem

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Raywswartz

KC Chief
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2006
Looking through posts I now see tweet loading instead of the actual tweet. Wait and it never loads. Any solition?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Looking through posts I now see tweet loading instead of the actual tweet. Wait and it never loads. Any solition?

I see this on Firefox, but not on Chrome. However I get more hang ups on Chrome so I prefer a better experience on Firefox and can live with having to click on tweets to see details.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
I have this same issue whenever on my Samsung Droid. The embedded tweets show up fine on my computer though.
I have the exact opposite. My personal phone (Samsung Droid) they load fine but my work computer I get the infinite load. I just assumed it was a work filter blocking them.

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016
Same issue with Firefox at work. I also figured it was a work filter since we switched to a cloud based proxy which has messed up several other things too.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
My company blocks social media sites like Twitter so if it's happening on your work computer that could possibly be why too.