TV or internet for the game today

CYNWIA

Nov 13, 2008
Ames
same problem here... absolutely nothing is working for me... and I am probably ******* people off because they might check this newest post and think that someone came in to save the day with a link, but instead it is just me complaining about not having one.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
I believe it's blacked out in E. Iowa due to Mediacom carrying the game in that region.

I wish that were the case.

Mediacom says on their guide that they're carrying it. But, if I try to watch it.... it's racing or something stupid.

I wouldn't have a problem if they would actually carry it, but it's not on TV anywhere.

nicmilani

Mar 24, 2006
nope. no luck. listening on clonezone.

found this funny string on TexAgs: TexAgs.com - A&M Men's Basketball

they can't find a feed either and the latest post states: "Trust me, you don't want to watch this crap" i just spent a week with a bunch of aggies in vegas ... sounds like they are close to the ledge and ready to jump.

norseclone

Apr 11, 2006
Superior Township, MI
I wish that were the case.

Mediacom says on their guide that they're carrying it. But, if I try to watch it.... it's racing or something stupid.

I wouldn't have a problem if they would actually carry it, but it's not on TV anywhere.

I was watching it on KFXA in Iowa City before I had to leave. Channel 828 for Mediacom (don't know what the SD channel number is).