TT, UT, OU > who gets the tie breaker for B12 Champ game?

delt4cy

May 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Is DE Austin English out this weekend?? If so, which I think may be the case, the OU pass rush will have an overwhelming battle on their hands. Of course they are all Blue-chips but TTU's O-line is practically NFL caliber.

Also, is MLB Reynolds done for the year?

With those 2 players in, I think OU is the best team in the Big 12 (and country). Without, they are still a dang good football team but not quite as special. I just don't think OSU has the power to beat OU this year, especially after Tech exposed them for all they were worth.

I just hope that the Big 12 gets one in the title and one against the only Big 10 team in the BCS (crossing fingers) That would be a great scenario!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
In this scenario, it would be. Go through the criteria:

(1) Head-to-head: All 1-1
(2) Division record: All 4-1
(3) They all beat OSU, Baylor, and A&M
(4) No other common conference opponents between all 3 teams
(5) Highest BCS ranking

Doesn't Kansas "flip-flop" schedules with us every two years? Last year we played Texas, Oklahoma, and Texas Tech. This year Kansas plays all three.

Granted, I think Kansas has/will lose to all three as well...

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Is DE Austin English out this weekend?? If so, which I think may be the case, the OU pass rush will have an overwhelming battle on their hands. Of course they are all Blue-chips but TTU's O-line is practically NFL caliber.

OU and Tech are both idle this weekend, and play each other next weekend. English may have time to get healthy by then.

I don't see Tech beating OU in Norman, and there's just no way that OSU beats OU this year. I really think OU is a lock for the NC game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron