Troy Davis in Des Moines

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
That's an eclectic collection of guests they have there. I suspect that Henry Rowengartner line might be a little short.

It reminds me of one time I was in Vegas, and there was this little comic book store in the shopping area between Luxor and Mandalay Bay. My wife and I were walking by, and Lou Ferrigno was just sitting inside at a folding table, with a handmade sign that said "Lou Ferrigno's autograph $5" on it. There was nobody in line. Nobody else was even in the store that I could see. Lou was just sitting there looking at his phone. I wanted to go in, but it was also kind of sad, so I just stared at him until my wife told me that she needed another drink.

I would be in his line. Rookie of the Year was good plus I'm a huge fan of the American Pie franchise.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Only if it’s 1980’s WWF Superstars for me.
its-still.gif

Reactions: Macloney

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I would be in his line. Rookie of the Year was good plus I'm a huge fan of the American Pie franchise.
He was like the weakest part of American Pie.
I guess if you can get him to write "Funky Buttlovin" it might be worth it

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yes, a lot of times it's for wrestlers which people grew up watching. Sometimes if the star is big enough they can turn around and sell the autograph for more money. If Wendy Peppercorn would be there, so would I. I would still make out with the old lady now because I could always claim I made out with her. I just would not tell anyone when I made out with her.

Googled her, there would be no shame making out with her now in my book.

Reactions: Drew0311

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Does Tara Reid not exist in your world?
1999 era Tara Reid had been ridden hard, but had not yet been put away wet.

But that just goes to my point that Henry Rowengartner's storyline in American Pie was the weakest one. Tara Reid was his love interest. He got the worst one.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
1999 era Tara Reid had been ridden hard, but had not yet been put away wet.

But that just goes to my point that Henry Rowengartner's storyline in American Pie was the weakest one. Tara Reid was his love interest. He got the worst one.
She was quite clearly the worst actor of the bunch though, but she was hot.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Any of you ripping on Tara Reid are out of your damn mind. She's an angel and a gift from the gods.

coyoteclone

Jan 7, 2009
That's an eclectic collection of guests they have there. I suspect that Henry Rowengartner line might be a little short.

It reminds me of one time I was in Vegas, and there was this little comic book store in the shopping area between Luxor and Mandalay Bay. My wife and I were walking by, and Lou Ferrigno was just sitting inside at a folding table, with a handmade sign that said "Lou Ferrigno's autograph $5" on it. There was nobody in line. Nobody else was even in the store that I could see. Lou was just sitting there looking at his phone. I wanted to go in, but it was also kind of sad, so I just stared at him until my wife told me that she needed another drink.
Better tell the 98% on here who have no idea who he is....

[email protected]

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 22, 2008
Fort Dodge, Iowa

Saw Pete Rose in the same place at the same card table...A hero of my youth but SO SAD to see...Couldn't bring myself to go in and be his possibly only $5 of the day

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So with these things do you pay to get in the door and then pay to get an autograph? Never been to something like this.