Trevon Young

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
You're what's wrong with college sports.

I knew ajk4st8 was secretly head of the NCAA! He's finally been outed!

So you're apparently not a fan of giving people second chances in life or letting them make amends for past transgressions?

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
I knew ajk4st8 was secretly head of the NCAA! He's finally been outed!

So you're apparently not a fan of giving people second chances in life or letting them make amends for past transgressions?

No 4th chances at my school.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Doctor's a troll who waits for negativity in the football program to talk about it. I don't know why you guys feed him. He harps on one thing (Albert Gary) and has nothing else. The funny thing is he brings up Bubu and then says how high he is on the basketball program/coaches even though Fred didn't actually kick him off. He backs the basketball team as a disguise.

ChickenWing

Dec 22, 2008
Des Moines
I don't sit back and eat **** sandwich after **** sandwich while hoping that next years **** sandwich will be tastier.

If you want to see positive, go to the basketball forum. I've never been higher on a team, coach and group of players.

CPR has thrown discipline out the window and we still suck. He's turned into a win at all costs coach and we're not winning. He's given us the worst of both worlds. We can't even say we do things the right way, any more.

I was here before Rhoads and I'll be here after he's gone.

Here on a message board or here on Pluto?

They are young and at ages where mistakes happen. Not everyone grows up in an environment where they get guidance and sometimes mistakes help set them on a better path. Besides, you don't know anything other than who gets caught. Players you like because you "think" they are good kids could be disrespectful scumbags that do stuff and don't get caught. Almost any team at any level will have an element that you would not like.

If it bothers you so much there is a team in Provo you can cheer for.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
I don't sit back and eat **** sandwich after **** sandwich while hoping that next years **** sandwich will be tastier.

If you want to see positive, go to the basketball forum. I've never been higher on a team, coach and group of players.

CPR has thrown discipline out the window and we still suck. He's turned into a win at all costs coach and we're not winning. He's given us the worst of both worlds. We can't even say we do things the right way, any more.

I wish we could all just vote to ban your sorry *** from the board. What a waste of space.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I don't know what they know. They knew that Albert Gary was robbing people on campus at gunpoint and they let him serve a 3 game suspension for his actions and left him on the team as a convicted felon.

The article I'm reading says that the victim (Trevon Young) had a weapon as well.

Let's get him on board. It will all work itself out.

It's too bad BuBu can't get a 2nd chance let alone a 4th.
Holy **** man, just leave the thread already. We get it...

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
The pitchfork and torches guy ruining another thread.

Awesome young is visiting, this is a huge opportunity for us.

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
What a horrible attitude. The fact that Ferentz wants him after 4 months of "proving himself" is a complete joke. Us wanting him is also a joke.

We suck, so let's get some criminals. CPR has worn off on a lot of you.

If you are a doctor, I would bet the only medicine you prescribe are downers.

Reactions: Aclone

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Ok so to get this straight, the football team and CPR aren't allowed to give kids 2nd chances but the basketball team and Fred are (i.e. Royce, Kane, Lucious and Allen)? I am really confused by your double standard.

Reactions: Aclone

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
Hey Doc, Were you happier with DMac and Chizik's handling of the program in regard to discipline? Just trying to get a feel on this topic if you think we have always run a rogue program or just CPR. Outside of your comments on CF most of the nation thinks pretty highly of Paul. I doubt there is an FBS football program anywhere that doesn't have a couple issues with the 100-120 players on their roster.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Hey Doc, Were you happier with DMac and Chizik's handling of the program in regard to discipline? Just trying to get a feel on this topic if you think we have always run a rogue program or just CPR. Outside of your comments on CF most of the nation thinks pretty highly of Paul. I doubt there is an FBS football program anywhere that doesn't have a couple issues with the 100-120 players on their roster.

Doc can't answer you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron