Trent Paulson's Finals Match

ISU2007

Feb 12, 2007
North Liberty, IA
Getting bored waiting til Thursday, so I have been watching a lot of wrestling videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxYeagc3TUg]YouTube - 2007 NCAA DI Wrestling Finals 157 lbs.[/ame]

Seth

Mar 17, 2006
Columbia, SC
A buddy of mine just called me, apparently his parents bought tickets for the entire weekend (they're OSU alums) and now they're not going to be able to make it. Since I live here in StL, they thought of me and they're sending me their tickets! Woohoo, GO CLONES!

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I was flipping around and saw the LIL 11 chaps smackin each other around and Metcalf barely beat out a dude form Minn. Hopefully the Sandersons and co can prevail.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I was flipping around and saw the LIL 11 chaps smackin each other around and Metcalf barely beat out a dude form Minn. Hopefully the Sandersons and co can prevail.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry, that's funny to me. Metcalf "barely" beating Schlatter is something that does not warrent the "LIL 11" tag at all. In wrestling, it goes Big 10/Big12 (a tie), followed by every other conference. These Conferences win the NCAA's every year, and Metcalf and Schlatter are two of the best wrestlers in their weight class. There is no way that is a "slam" on either Iowa or Minnesota.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron