Toy Story Fans - Mind Blown

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Andy's mom is Emily, the original owner of Jessie.

I buy it. Pixar does this kind of stuff all the time. They don't even care if people find it or not.

Correction. Pixar USED to do this kind of stuff all the time. After they released UP!, that studio has mailed it in ever since. I'm tired of the crap they put out now and wish they would go back to writing original stories that families can enjoy together. Rehashing the same tired old movies one after the other in sequels is complete and total horse ****.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Correction. Pixar USED to do this kind of stuff all the time. After they released UP!, that studio has mailed it in ever since. I'm tired of the crap they put out now and wish they would go back to writing original stories that families can enjoy together. Rehashing the same tired old movies one after the other in sequels is complete and total horse ****.

Didn't like Brave, huh? Not even a little?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Didn't like Brave, huh? Not even a little?

Brave was turrible. How can anyone like a heroine that is so selfish she turned her mother into a bear? Merida was the worst of heroines in any movie I've ever seen.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Brave was turrible. How can anyone like a heroine that is so selfish she turned her mother into a bear? Merida was the worst of heroines in any movie I've ever seen.

That's kind of the point. The movie was all about going through transformations, her mother through a physical one, and Merida a mental one.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
BhQ_FimIMAAO-KV.jpg

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

hate to break it to you, but that one's a hoax. I wanted to believe it, too, because it's hilarious, but unfortunately it's an altered picture.

BCdIboVCIAIPcfU.jpg:large

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I can tell you my mind is blown. I never thought, for a million years that fiction writers would think to tie things from their fictional past into their fictional present stories. You need to read that article with the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" playing in the background, then it really gets freaky.