Toy Story Fans - Mind Blown

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
At first I was gonna give the thread a big
homer_boring.gif

But then I read this and my brain hurts...
How about the theory that since all the Pixar movies take place in the same universe, that humans gain the technology (based on the work of Charles Muntz from UP) to grant intelligence to animals and even machines, resulting in Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, A Bug's life, Toy Story, etc. Then, after humans abandon the planet, seen in WALL-E, a sentient race of machines (Cars/Planes) take over and become the dominant "life" form.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
How about the theory that since all the Pixar movies take place in the same universe, that humans gain the technology (based on the work of Charles Muntz from UP) to grant intelligence to animals and even machines, resulting in Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, A Bug's life, Toy Story, etc. Then, after humans abandon the planet, seen in WALL-E, a sentient race of machines (Cars/Planes) take over and become the dominant "life" form.

Can't wait for this to happen.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
This has been thought of before, nothing new. I do like the Pixar universe theory though. There are tons of stuff you can read up on that theory.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Do they also talk to each other when nobody is around? I'm guessing they've seen some ****.

like the adventure they had at the Emergency Room that time Mr. Potato Head got stuck...

Coming to a theater near you!!!

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

Yep, read this theory too and it's pretty cool. Neat that Pixar is creating a story arc like that.