Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
The charge is accurate imo but no mention of what led to the 'argument'.

Best part of the article is where it states that bohannon's civil lawsuit was dismissed bc his lawyers couldn't locate Kron to serve him papers.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Best part of the article is where it states that bohannon's civil lawsuit was dismissed bc his lawyers couldn't locate Kron to serve him papers.
That’s some epic fail. Cops had no problem. Assume he made a initial court appearance in the criminal case. Deferred judgment would be a good deal.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Agree with this. As the first born he is probably the favorite and has received preferential treatment his whole life from Mom and Dad. Has probably not had to deal with a lot of adversity or discipline. It sucks and you never want to believe parents have favorites, but it does happen.
Respectfully disagree with the bolded portion. As the oldest of four siblings, I was to "set an example" for the other three in everything from going to bed, eating everything on my plate, babysitting when both parents when at work, taking the blame for misbehaviours, doing chores, school work, etc. Yes, if you do well-enough, you can become the favorite child and teaching responsibility and helping others is always a good thing so I do not regret being the oldest but I wouldn't say that the oldest sibling automatically gets preferential treatment. I might say that about the only daughter with three brothers though. JK

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Respectfully disagree with the bolded portion. As the oldest of four siblings, I was to "set an example" for the other three in everything from going to bed, eating everything on my plate, babysitting when both parents when at work, taking the blame for misbehaviours, doing chores, school work, etc. Yes, if you do well-enough, you can become the favorite child and teaching responsibility and helping others is always a good thing so I regret being the oldest but I wouldn't say that the oldest sibling automatically gets preferential treatment. I might say that about the only daughter with three brothers though. JK
Thanks for sharing your experience. Connor though grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, and it is evident by the way he carries himself, conducts his behavior, communicates with authority figures etc.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I hope they don't get BJ Mack. That kid is a bully. Love his game.
They're facing an uphill climb for him, I think. It's down to Iowa and 4 SEC schools including Arkansas and Alabama. One would think that if either of those schools want him, they'll be the ones to beat. Still, if Fran can get the adoption papers fast tracked, Iowa might have a shot.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
They're facing an uphill climb for him, I think. It's down to Iowa and 4 SEC schools including Arkansas and Alabama. One would think that if either of those schools want him, they'll be the ones to beat. Still, if Fran can get the adoption papers fast tracked, Iowa might have a shot.
Honestly, at this point I would rather funnel more money to the women's team as they have a legit chance to do something special and let Fran continue his terrible recruiting on his own. Iowa might only have one more year of Clark left and they need to strike while the iron is hot.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
eiu misses on a UMass commit. MadFran needs a week off to recuperate from that absolute effort.

Plan B,....bring back Ahron Ulis and, for the second season in a row, Josh Ogundele. Ouch.

TJ zeros in on needs, and brings in for visits players he has seen for 5+ years.

Reactions: cyclone1209