Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Unfortunately true
Is Iowa more athletic? I'm not sure they added any athleticism this offseason. They added a slow lumbering white dude from North Dakota and a 6'7'' in-state FR guard that likes to shoot a lot of jumpers. Otherwise it's the same cast of characters from my viewpoint. They lost one of the more athletic guys from last years team, Wieskamp.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Your starting 5 is a small out of control PG who can't finish well, a small white un-athletic shooter who sucks at shooting right now, a great player in Keegan, a lengthy white dude who's not that athletic, and a 6'9" center who also isn't that athletic.
Now we know why Twins doesn't post under CyTwins anymore. He's using his other handle. He used to be more diplomatic under his Statefan10 handle but he's having trouble hiding it now.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Is Iowa more athletic? I'm not sure they added any athleticism this offseason. They added a slow lumbering white dude from North Dakota and a 6'7'' in-state FR guard that likes to shoot a lot of jumpers. Otherwise it's the same cast of characters from my viewpoint. They lost one of the more athletic guys from last years team, Wieskamp.

Rebraca is a slow lumbering guy? He is white, that part is true.

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
Who's saying Iowa is more athletic? They clearly aren't that athletic of a team. As you mentioned it's pretty much the same cast as last season it's just that some of Iowa's more athletic guys are getting more PT now.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Now we know why Twins doesn't post under CyTwins anymore. He's using his other handle. He used to be more diplomatic under his Statefan10 handle but he's having trouble hiding it now.
Lol I'm not Twins but nice try.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawker

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
They've beaten Indiana who I believe is also as good or better as the other teams I mentioned.
I think SEC is good not great. I just thought you would think Big 12 is better

Big xii is easily way ahead of the sec. But the challenge leaves off 4 of the bottom 6 teams in the sec. No Brainer that it could be quite a match up when you leave out three teams with a NET over 100. Are you just trolling or not that bright?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He's got us at 21st/24 between the SEC and Big 12
I'll admit I exaggerated a bit. Iowa's better than Georgia, Missouri, Ole Miss (I take that one back), Vandy, South Carolina, and Kansas State. They're probably on the same level as TCU, OU, WVU, Florida, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Big xii is easily way ahead of the sec. But the challenge leaves off 4 of the bottom 6 teams in the sec. No Brainer that it could be quite a match up when you leave out three teams with a NET over 100. Are you just trolling or not that bright?
If they're " easily way ahead" they should prove it. I'm not trolling I said I expect SEC to make it close. Sounds like we agree

• Dumb
Reactions: mikeiastat

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Might be onto something here. Statefan10 has been a lot more trollish lately.
LOL I apologize for going overboard. I'm not Twins though I promise. That'd take insane skill to be able to reply to his messages, post / reply at the same time, and write in a completely different style.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think the only difference between the two conferences is that the SEC has more teams and a couple are not good. If the Big 12 had 4 more teams, there's a good chance one or two would be bad as well.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
If they're " easily way ahead" they should prove it. I'm not trolling I said I expect SEC to make it close. Sounds like we agree

Proving it probably looks like winning half the games when the challenge has essentially been handicapped.

If the big XII wins 6 of the ten when the sec holds out GA, vandy and the cocks, that is massive. Those are 3 aut wins for just about anyone in the Big XII. GA looks like they don't even care about bball.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Yeah, after he knocked the guy's momentum off his spot then he threw his arms up but he had already committed the foul.

I mean I get the frustration by Iowa fans, that wasn't called all game but to say that it wasn't a foul is also silly.