Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I didn't realize that he was married to Kelly LeBrock. For some reason, I also thought that she starred in My Tutor but that was Caren Kaye. I guess my mind isn't pasting things together all that well since "the incident". Anyway, Caren Kaye also starred in 6 episodes of The Love Boat and was in a Happy Days spin-off that wasn't Luverne & Shirley or Joanie Loves Chachi.

I also initially read the one Under Siege post as Tommy Lee. He was a very prominent character in films in the 80's and 90's.

The incident is that I am over 50 and don't have a brain that functions very well.

Dude....I am so with you. You mention "My Tutor"....without googling, wasn't that Jaqueline Bisset?........Ms. Bisset deserves her own thread. The Deep such an underappreciated movie.

Reactions: jcyclonee

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
10 out of our first 11 conference games are Q1. TCU at Hilton is the only Q2 conference game in that stretch. If we can emerge 4-7 at that point, we should be able to finish 5-2 or 6-1 down the stretch to be 9-9 or 10-8.

Side note: we have already played more Q1 games than Iowa will all season.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Dude....I am so with you. You mention "My Tutor"....without googling, wasn't that Jaqueline Bisset?........Ms. Bisset deserves her own thread. The Deep such an underappreciated movie.
I did remember My Tutor without googling but I did need to look up the actress. I knew that Jaqueline Bisset was in a similar movie to My Tutor. That movie was Class. It was the film debut for Andrew McCarthy, John Cusack, and Virginia Madsen. It was also Rob Lowe's 2nd movie. Such an important and influential movie. I did have to google everything about Class.

Reactions: dirtyninety

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Inside knowledge on something or just gut feeling?
Rutgers plays physical defense and sometimes we struggle with that. We put so much pressure on our offense that if I don't think we can score mid 70s I think we will lose. Ron Harper always seems to go off vs Iowa as well, of course many opposing players do. I know the NET rankings heavily disputes this but I'd consider this our best win to date if we pull it off

• Informative
Reactions: GMackey32