Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Really not looking forward to playing Iowa. Luka is lurch with a jump shot. Even has the eyebrows. Absolute unit.
Never know in 1 game of basketball. A hot night and you never know. If Solomon is going to guard him i would double off Conor's guy and make connor shoot whatever he wants outside the paint.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Never know in 1 game of basketball. A hot night and you never know. If Solomon is going to guard him i would double off Conor's guy and make connor shoot whatever he wants outside the paint.
I dont even know what a line would be right now.
Iowa -16.5?
Seriously.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Sorry
2 games in and Foster is already liking tweets like this?

How is that hysterical? Just because Xavier wanted to go to school that's known to put players in the NBA and the other one can't. Plus the fact Iowa St has had way more success then Iowa has had for the last 10 years

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Prohm over Huggins, Drew and Kruger?

LOL!

And you keep referring to Benji, that was not me.

@CyTwins actually tried to claim this?

I've been trying to tell ISU fans that Prohm has completley and totally cratered everything that Fred built, and everyone here called me crazy. Well looks like the only crazy one is Pollard for keeping Prohm for so dang long.