Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Dragging someone down when they have made improvements is not a good look.
I will respect him when he comes out and says he is paying back those he screwed over. Some of these people lost their whole retirement and it screwed them generationally and have to scratch for everything. Here Frank is living it up somehow, that isn’t a good look. He is a POS. He effed people over and it didn’t phase him.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I will respect him when he comes out and says he is paying back those he screwed over. Some of these people lost their whole inheritance and it screwed them generationally and have to scratch for everything. Here Frank is living it up somehow, that isn’t a good look. He is a POS. He effed people over and it didn’t phase him.
When the NFL has to hire an FBI agent to track him, it means he’s not a good person.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
NIT seems pretty optimistic to me.

And I think it has a lot more to do with a lack of talent than not having a lot of time to gel.
That's funny. Garza is an extremely skilled post player, and can use this enormous size to capitalize on playing against less experienced and less developed post players. ISU doesn't have a player like that this year, certainly not. Weiskamp is probably the most talented player on either team this year. But 3-7 I'd say crap shoot at best for Iowa being more talented with a slight lean to ISU. 8-10 is Iowa State and it isn't even close.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rebel

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Real diamonds probably. Christmas present from someone’s retirement fund that Frank madoff stole.
Cyhawk1605 I’m happy that you don’t mind people who take millions from people and just walk away. And I regards to him improving himself......have you actually looked at what his occupation is now? I’m guessing you haven’t. Not much different from what he did before just paying taxes and claiming it.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
41 points is impressive no matter the opponent.
I think us realistic basketball fans(even Cyclone fans) have to understand that Iowa has a really talented team this year. I’m not afraid to say it. Garza is a workhorse. I’m not jealous. Garza coming back and Bohannon getting an extra year was absolutely huge for Iowa.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I think us realistic basketball fans(even Cyclone fans) have to understand that Iowa has a really talented team this year. I’m not afraid to say it. Garza is a workhorse. I’m not jealous. Garza coming back and Bohannon getting an extra year was absolutely huge for Iowa.
Yep. I’m excited to see what we can do.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think Iowa will be a 6 seed and lose in the round of 32 which would be a career best for Fran

• Dumb
Reactions: isuno1fan