Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
For the record is there any Iowa basketball to talk about or has the program been locked down? I am 100% certain it is in lock down mode. There is literally nothing to talk about other than racism in your athletic department.

You seem to be using the racism thing as a tool for trolling. Seems kind of... Well, you know.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Link?

Likely going to be needed for sure. The club hockey team will be solid this year as well.
You want to talk club hockey? I will put ISU's up against Iowa's all day, everyday. How many championship games has the Iowa club hockey team played? ISU has played in five. They are 1-4 in those games but they have a natty (1991-92). Oh wait, that's right, Iowa isn't even D1 in hockey. They are in D2 level. Hell, even the ISU women's hockey team has won a national championship (2013-14).

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
You want to talk club hockey? I will put ISU's up against Iowa's all day, everyday. How many championship games has the Iowa club hockey team played? ISU has played in five. They are 1-4 in those games but they have a natty (1991-92). Oh wait, that's right, Iowa isn't even D1 in hockey. They are in D2 level. Hell, even the ISU women's hockey team has won a national championship (2013-14).

This guy club hockeys

Reactions: TrianglePlace

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
A unanimous first team All American announced he was withdrawing from the draft and returning to Iowa for his senior season today. Seems like fairly big news.
I agree nothing to discuss.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Nah, it was a solid effort but Iowa football weathered that storm. No Doyle but Kirk ain't going anywhere. The haters couldnt even get Brian out of the program. Back to your regularly scheduled program of whooping ISU ass.

And nothing, not even UAB, will stop this Iowa basketball squad.
upload_2020-8-2_23-59-37.jpeg

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
The ACC (likely home) challenge game and Gavitt Games (likely road) opponents still need to be announced.

Those 2 plus Oregon State and ISU and a 20 game conference schedule in the best conference in the country is a great schedule.

It's not Iowa's fault that Prohm has sunk the ISU program and it's no longer a good win for the Hawkeyes.
LOL, yea, no

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I guess we will remember that statement for the next time ISU wins against Iowa. Or is that now, because I believe you already said Iowa forfeited the game
Yep we forfeited the football game. Trophy is boxed up and on the way to JP's house.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Fran hasn't had one complaint of racial discrimination against him from a black player. Not all college basketball coaches in the state can say the same.

But.... but... but... why was there only more posts on the Iowa Football racism than the Fennelly/Moody lawsuit. GFY you moron!!

Fran called a referee a "Cheating Mother$ucker" and a "F#cking disgrace". Not all college basketball coaches in the state can say the same.

Really surprised you can see the screen to type with your inflated ego (blow up doll).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron