Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I'm serious. Earlier in the year he had some mild injury and Iowa fans were thinking he was done for the year and then he sprains his ankle and the hope was he would be back in time for the BTT and the fade had an excuse. Lol it's almost disrespectful to Frederick

I meant the "former walk on " part but you knew that.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Well he was. Honestly though you guys have been pretty disrespectful to Frederick. You guys act like he's super soft and a minor injury is going to shut him down

It was originally reported as a high ankle sprain. The fact it wasnt is a huge break for him.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It was originally reported as a high ankle sprain. The fact it wasnt is a huge break for him.

Why would someone report it as a high ankle sprain if it wasn't? Lol the difference between a high ankle sprain and a regular ankle sprain is obvious even to an untrained eye

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Why would someone report it as a high ankle sprain if it wasn't? Lol the difference between a high ankle sprain and a regular ankle sprain is obvious even to an untrained eye

Ok, I am pretty sure his uncle initially said it was a high ankle sprain.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

CJ is apparently a quick healer and tough as nails. Love that kid.

tumblr_msod6mz9Zf1r3vs52o1_250.gifv

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
CJ is apparently a quick healer and tough as nails. Love that kid.

I mean he missed a game because of a sprained ankle. Not sure I call that being tough. I bet most people who have played sports played through an ankle sprain

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
So you guys ran with what his uncle said and we're hoping he would be back in time for the BTT? Lol you guys are something else

I mean it seems like hes really close with his uncle and his uncles relationship with Fran is a big reason as to why he came to Iowa. Seems like a solid source.