Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
My favorite Steven Segal movie Under Siege was the name of it. Erika Eleniak was her name. Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey also starred as in it. Blood, guts, explosions and a lot of firearms!

Still have the VCR tape of it,
Busey was his crazy best in that one. Probably because it was close to form.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Crazy development by Fran. Should probably give him another 10 year contract
Fran is a Hawkeye whisperer. All he has to do is find under recruited players that grew up huge Hawkeye fans and have huge upside. Make it LIFETIME contract on his terms.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Today It's truly better to lose by 9 than 16
I guess every coach should know how it works, and should be coaching like it at all times.

Time to replace “a Loss is a loss” with “I’m pretty pleased we were able to hit some shots at the end to make it close. While we would’ve loved to get the W, we are pretty pleased with what this should do for our NET and KenPom rankings.”

Reactions: jcyclonee

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Fran is a Hawkeye whisperer. All he has to do is find under recruited players that grew up huge Hawkeye fans and have huge upside. Make it LIFETIME contract on his terms.
All he has to do is find under recruited players that grew up 20 miles away from campus whose dad was a legacy player. Very smart (read lucky). Hopefully, it buys him another lengthy extension from Barta.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Steven Segal's wife's acting performance in Wierd Science was good too. She was robbed of the Golden Globe that year.
I didn't realize that he was married to Kelly LeBrock. For some reason, I also thought that she starred in My Tutor but that was Caren Kaye. I guess my mind isn't pasting things together all that well since "the incident". Anyway, Caren Kaye also starred in 6 episodes of The Love Boat and was in a Happy Days spin-off that wasn't Luverne & Shirley or Joanie Loves Chachi.

I also initially read the one Under Siege post as Tommy Lee. He was a very prominent character in films in the 80's and 90's.

The incident is that I am over 50 and don't have a brain that functions very well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron