SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Previously committed to JuCo? Likely a late qualifier I assume. Looking like after getting Bakari, Fran is slowly, very slowly, turning to the "risky" recruiting practices that wouldn't be an option in his earlier years.

Potential academic risks used to below the standards of Iowa's program from and the reason for not recruiting transfers and JuCo;s is what I've been told for years.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Previously committed to JuCo? Likely a late qualifier I assume. Looking like after getting Bakari, Fran is slowly, very slowly, turning to the "risky" recruiting practices that wouldn't be an option in his earlier years.

Potential academic risks used to below the standards of Iowa's program from and the reason for not recruiting transfers and JuCo;s is what I've been told for years.
This kid went to Papillion South here in Nebraska. Late qualifier like you said due to his native country and ensuring the classes counted. Would be a very nice pickup by Iowa...great kid who pretty much was the reason Papillion qualified for State this year.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
This kid went to Papillion South here in Nebraska. Late qualifier like you said due to his native country and ensuring the classes counted. Would be a very nice pickup by Iowa...great kid who pretty much was the reason Papillion qualified for State this year.
I am stunned Abdulmassiah isn't all over him.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Bet he ends up at Creighton.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Oh Snap! We get may get to see Toussaint vs Greenlee on the B1G Network Sunday @ 3 sometime this year.

@RyanJamesMN 6-3 2019 PG Bryan Greenlee has committed to Minnesota. Greenlee is from The Rock of Gainesville in Florida. Also picked up an Iowa offer at some point

@RyanJamesMN New 2019 Gopher Bryan Greenlee is from The Rock of Gainesville (FL). He is ranked in the Prep Hoops National rankings at 377th overall in the nation, 34th in Florida. Offers from Arkansas State, Iowa, Boston U, Western Michigan, FAU, Old Dominion, etc

James noting "Also picked up an Iowa offer at some point" is a vet move for shade on the commitment