Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Interesting comparison found on HR.

Xavier Foster: 2 GP, 10 Min, 4 pts (0-1 3pt), 1 Def Rb, 0 Ast, 0 Blk, 0 Stl
Keegan Murray: 2 GP, 36 Min, 21 pts (3-7 3pt), 3 Off Rb, 7 Def Rb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 3 Blks

Foster is riding the bench for one of the worst power conference teams in the nation.

Murray is contributing for a top 3 team in the country.

You want prohm playing guys long minutes when they are coming back from an injury? Best to bring them back slower and avoid reinjury.

JP4CY

Plaque + alternates = down in the ladies room
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's funny to see posters not go on record if they think someone will be better than someone else, yet like to bump years old posts of comparing players.
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Rebel and CyTwins

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
It's funny to see posters not go on record if they think someone will be better than someone else, yet like to bump years old posts of comparing players.
LOL
You said you would take Griffin over Garza before Griffin had even played a collegiate game. Dont be bitter because you made stupid posts in the past.

Anyone that's watched these two teams with no bias would take Young over Garza.
I'd take an unproven Zion Griffin over Garza.
I've seen Garza play, he just doesn't run the floor well enough. Now, if he can develop into being a great banger in the post like Jared Homan, then he'll be ok. I haven't seen Fran's players develop enough though to even think that's possible.
I hope Francis continues to recruit bigs like Woody and Garza and Steve recruits guys like Solomon, Cam, and now Zion.
I hope you keep getting Garza type players and we keep getting more Lard type players.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You said you would take Griffin over Garza before Griffin had even played a collegiate game. Dont be bitter because you made stupid posts in the past.
Wait you were the one that said Garza shouldn't be a starter at Iowa lol