Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Patrick is at least up over 200 lbs now which is good. I really hope he is ok this year health wise but if he isn’t I’ve got wonder if he will potentially call it a career. I think Nunge will be ok this year. I’ve heard some good things about the Murray’s about how athletic they are. My source has said they are incredible jumpers. Someone I forgot to mention was Ogundele. He’s gotten much stronger and has really slimmed down. He’s been described as a bully under the rim and he has solid speed for a 6’10” 280 lb big man. Not getting that guy doesn’t really hurt us.

I have heard the Murray’s will both average 20 and 10 from the get go. Both big time studs

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol I know your joking. I just said my source said they look athletic. They aren’t ready yet but they have an insane amount of athleticism.
Sounds like Iowa has laxed covid precautions if practice just started and your "source" is allowed to watch.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol I know your joking. I just said my source said they look athletic. They aren’t ready yet but they have an insane amount of athleticism.
Insane amount of athleticism but nobody wanted them out of high school or prep school? Must not have any skill at all

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I did hear an interview with Fran a couple days back. He talked about how Covid would make depth beneficial. He then mentioned that they would have an advantage because they are going to be have great depth.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron