Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
All Iowa ISU starting basketball roster
PG: I’ll give ISU Bolton just because Joe T still needs to work out the kinks. J-Bo is more of a SG then a PG. Conner is very good at making passes and not turning it over but he doesn’t have a great shot.
SG: Frederick/JBO. Lethal three point shooters and also are capable ball handlers and distributors.
SF: Weiskamp. Rough end of the year last year but we all know what he is capable of and we have seen great moments from him. He just needs to take that next step. I really think this year he could have a better season then Uthoff did in 2015-16.
PF: I struggle with this one. It probably goes to Solomon Young because Iowa doesn’t have a true PF. PMac could potentially fare well here but he still needs to prove it. If one of the Murray Twins plays, maybe they could end up here.
C. Garza. Not much of an explanation needed. Best returning College B-Ball player in the country.
Bench: Iowa. Iowa has depth and can run multiple different lineups with the bench they have.
Coach: Push. Prohm has more success but most of that came with Hoibergs guys. Lately Fran has been the better coach.

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
PG: I’ll give ISU Bolton just because Joe T still needs to work out the kinks. J-Bo is more of a SG then a PG. Conner is very good at making passes and not turning it over but he doesn’t have a great shot.
SG: Frederick/JBO. Lethal three point shooters and also are capable ball handlers and distributors.
SF: Weiskamp. Rough end of the year last year but we all know what he is capable of and we have seen great moments from him. He just needs to take that next step. I really think this year he could have a better season then Uthoff did in 2015-16.
PF: I struggle with this one. It probably goes to Solomon Young because Iowa doesn’t have a true PF. PMac could potentially fare well here but he still needs to prove it. If one of the Murray Twins plays, maybe they could end up here.
C. Garza. Not much of an explanation needed. Best returning College B-Ball player in the country.
Bench: Iowa. Iowa has depth and can run multiple different lineups with the bench they have.
Coach: Push. Prohm has more success but most of that came with Hoibergs guys. Lately Fran has been the better coach.
Excellent troll.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
What’s funny about this @CyTwins and @Rural? I think this is very fair.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron