Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Hawk trolls. Iowa gave up what to Michigan? 100? What would they have scored if bobo was still playing? 130?
And Iowa still ended up 50 spots better in KenPom’s defensive efficiency metric. Crazy how awful Iowa State was last year.

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
And Iowa still ended up 50 spots better in KenPom’s defensive efficiency metric. Crazy how awful Iowa State was last year.
Yeah, we were bad. We admit that. You guys think you were final four material for some strange reason. You guys really focus on us. Glad you have a game that means a lot when you can win. We have Kansas and you have us.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
No better coach than Fran, to join the BIg 10's "Anti-Hate and Anti-Racism Coalition"

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

Is this lily white squad, the pastiest team in the country? out of 340 D1 programs?

This team might get asked to portray 1966 Kentucky Wildcats in a sequel to "Glory Road"

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
No better coach than Fran, to join the BIg 10's "Anti-Hate and Anti-Racism Coalition"

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

Is this lily white squad, the pastiest team in the country? out of 340 D1 programs?

This team might get asked to portray 1966 Kentucky Wildcats in a sequel to "Glory Road"
I see you left off the five black incoming freshmen. Wonder why that might be? I’m sure that was just an honest oversight.

I also see you added a player that graduated last year (Kreiner) and a fictitious player to the roster (Bauer? Who the **** is that?). Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrianglePlace

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah, we were bad. We admit that. You guys think you were final four material for some strange reason. You guys really focus on us. Glad you have a game that means a lot when you can win. We have Kansas and you have us.
There are few (if any) Iowa fans that seriously thought they were a legit Final Four contender.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
There are few (if any) Iowa fans that seriously thought they were a legit Final Four contender.
I actually agree with that. At the end of the year, I wasn't really hearing high expectations from Hawkeye fans in regards to the tournament. It went from thinking the Hawks were great to welp, we're just as good as we've been in the years past, which honestly is true. We'll have to see if next year is any different or if it's more of the same.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

You made up a player, spelled 5 players names wrong, listed a player that is no longer on the team and failed to list the 5 incoming freshmen who are all black.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
You made up a player, spelled 5 players names wrong, listed a player that is no longer on the team and failed to list the 5 incoming freshmen who are all black.
Yup. Iowa doesn't have their updated roster up, but it's not hard to know the seniors on the team left as well as look at the recruits being brought in.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
Not. A. *******. Chance.

He's going to let Frank use his chin as a nut rest.
Oh for sure. Frank hasn't done anything wrong to Iowa so of course they're not questioning his credibility.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
I see you left off the five black incoming freshmen. Wonder why that might be? I’m sure that was just an honest oversight.

I also see you added a player that graduated last year (Kreiner) and a fictitious player to the roster (Bauer? Who the **** is that?). Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?
Baer? who cares. The link has Kreiner as a senior next year.

Anyway--Fran's top 8 in the rotation will be littered w/ Lilies.

Iowa's roster make's Wisc & Indiana mbb teams look like Grambling A&M

Maybe you should contact hawkeyesports.com, and tell them their website sucks

https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
May 20, 2019
Baer? who cares. The link has Kreiner as a senior next year.

Anyway--Fran's top 8 in the rotation will be littered w/ Lilies.

Iowa's roster make's Wisc & Indiana mbb teams look like Grambling A&M

Maybe you should contact hawkeyesports.com, and tell them their website sucks

https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/
That's the 2019-2020 (last year's) roster. It says it at the top of the roster page.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com