Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Reality. You should try it sometime, the weather is great this time of year.
You spend all your time posting on here or on HR you honestly believe the hype and delusion you read and write. It's crazy. Part of me wants to believe it's a shtick but we all know it's not

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You have to be a certain level of good to be not liked by opposing teams or fans?
If you're a player who talks trash and gets into it with the opposing team often, but your level of play isn't good, you're a bum and are going to be disrespected entirely.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You spend all your time posting on here or on HR you honestly believe the hype and delusion you read and write. It's crazy. Part of me wants to believe it's a shtick but we all know it's not
How many Iowa fans have said over the years blaming refs is for losers?
Something Connor would never, ever do or learn from his dad.

Reactions: CyTwins

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
If you're a player who talks trash and gets into it with the opposing team often, but your level of play isn't good, you're a bum and are going to be disrespected entirely.

6 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists per game is pretty solid for a role player. Not sure why you guys seem to be so obsessed with Connor.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
6 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists per game is pretty solid for a role player. Not sure why you guys seem to be so obsessed with Connor.

Making fun of a player = obsessed with them? We were all obsessed with John Lickliter then

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Dude, role players should not talk the trash and get into those types of altercations. We're not saying he doesn't play his role well. We're saying his ego is a lot bigger than his basketball ability.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
3zHnSq6.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Dude, role players should not talk the trash and get into those types of altercations. We're not saying he doesn't play his role well. We're saying his ego is a lot bigger than his basketball ability.

Connor really doesn’t get into that many altercations though. You guys are grossly exaggerating this for some reason, and I honestly have no idea why.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Connor really doesn’t get into that many altercations though. You guys are grossly exaggerating this for some reason, and I honestly have no idea why.
I don't even think Pat and Bobby Knight got back to back T's in a game and that's saying a lot.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well for one, he's averaged the most technicals on the team the past two years (2 each year). He also has been in other altercations where he hasn't received a technical but probably should've gotten one. For reference, Mike received two technicals in 4 years of basketball, Connor has received 4 in 2 years of basketball. So, the comparison between the two isn't exactly close, but I still agree Mike talked more trash than he should've for a player of his caliber.