Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Connor only took wide open shots. That's been discussed by Iowa fans on here for two years now. Nobody on Iowa State gets looks like that so I'm not sure why you're comparing but it makes you look silly

Maybe ISU shouldn't take so many bad shots, how is that Connors problem?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Lol. Cmon. ISU fans can't talk college baseball and be taken seriously.
That's like me saying you can't talk about the NFL because the U of I doesn't have a pro football team.

There's some third grade level smack being run around here.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Lol. Cmon. ISU fans can't talk college baseball and be taken seriously.
I'm bringing the cross country smack!

tenor.gif

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
That's like me saying you can't talk about the NFL because the U of I doesn't have a pro football team.

There's some third grade level smack being run around here.
With most of this coming from Hok Trolls, that is a severe insult to third graders.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Sounds like Joe W. is going to the NBA lol. He hates Fran. That should take them back to the bubble. And with Fran's coaching and roster management, I could see them completely imploding next year. It will be fun.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Sounds like Joe W. is going to the NBA lol. He hates Fran. That should take them back to the bubble. And with Fran's coaching and roster management, I could see them completely imploding next year. It will be fun.
Based on what? As far as I can tell he hasn't even declared.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
it's pay board info somebody sent me. Just wait a day or 2, it will be out soon.
If he's declaring without an agent like he did last year then that's something that anyone should do since it's free advice. If he's declaring and not returning then he's going to be disappointed when he doesn't get drafted.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Joe is not going to the NBA this year. He looked lost for a lot of games at the tail end.

I think he's a good kid and has some potential to make the NBA sometime down the line, but it isnt happening right now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Joe is not going to the NBA this year. He looked lost for a lot of games at the tail end.

I think he's a good kid and has some potential to make the NBA sometime down the line, but it isnt happening right now.

Not trolling but the Covid thing saved Joe big time. He was going to be the scapegoat for the end of the season