Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL, says that fan base who talks non stop smack and hasn't beaten Iowa in in football in 5 years and who's basketball program is a dumpster fire.

He says talk smack after you accomplish a Sweet 16 or better. You respond talking about a non conference football game. Lol little bro

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
He says talk smack after you accomplish a Sweet 16 or better. You respond talking about a non conference football game. Lol little bro

How about ISU can talk smack when they win a football conference championship. How about Clones can talk smack when they finish in the top 10 in football. How about ISU can talk smack when they make and win a BCS bowl game?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
How about ISU can talk smack when they win a football conference championship. How about Clones can talk smack when they finish in the top 10 in football. How about ISU can talk smack when they make and win a BCS bowl game?
Focus. Basketball.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe when you have as many Sweet 16 appearance as Iowa, then ISU can talk smack.
You running smack about sweet 16 w Iowa’s last appearance is not taken place this century. Pathetic

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You running smack about sweet 16 w Iowa’s last appearance is not taken place this century. Pathetic

First of all, I'm not even running smack. Second of all, trying to set some artificial threshold that Iowa has to have reached to talk smack is stupid, even for you. It isn't like ISU is some blue blood basketball program, they had a nice 6 year run because of Hoiberg, but have come crashing back to what they were historically since he left.

Last edited:

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
That didn't answer my question

You don't know the last time? I don't think ISU fans should be able to talk smack until they make a conference championship game and make a BCS bowl game. I mean that seems reasonable, right?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron