Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

Weird, thats the first tweet I see that gives any type of update when I search "CJ Fredrick" on Twitter. You could at least try and disguise it.

We all know you heard Tim Miles say it during the game yesterday.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I didn't think Iowa had a shot of getting a Quad 1 win on the road without CJ. I doubt very much we can beat MSU or Illinois on the road, so beating Minnesota was big. Now if we can take 2 out of 3 of the home games remaining, that will be a solid finish considering how depleted this team is.
Yeah it's always big to get a win on the road. This game was probably going to be against the weakest of the remaining competition, but a wins a win and that's exactly what was needed, especially when down CJ.

I have no idea how the rest of the season is going to go. Ohio State is playing like they did to start the year and just beat Purdue by 16. Penn State is legit and Purdue is going to play Iowa tough like they always do. Michigan State and Illinois are going to be very very hard to win imo.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I like Connor handling the ball and shooting FT when the game is on the line for sure. If I'm looking for a game winning 3 point shot, then no, I'm looking to Jordan when healthy, then Joe, then CJ, then Garza, all are extremely clutch players.
Yeah real clutch FT shooter. He hasn’t missed a clutch FT in almost 24 hours.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Weird, thats the first tweet I see that gives any type of update when I search "CJ Fredrick" on Twitter. You could at least try and disguise it.

Yeah Miles described it as black and blue, which is never good.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I have no idea how the rest of the season is going to go. Ohio State is playing like they did to start the year and just beat Purdue by 16. Penn State is legit and Purdue is going to play Iowa tough like they always do. Michigan State and Illinois are going to be very very hard to win imo.

Yep, just need to eke out one of those wins. Fingers crossed that they can pull at least one off. Anything else is gravy.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I was literally at Hilton yesterday and not sure what Tim Miles has to do with Frederick

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I wish I knew what you were talking about. Is Miles one of those guys that sits behind the coaches for the Big Ten Network now?

He was the color guy for the Iowa/MN game yesterday.

You watched the game when you got home from the wrestling meet is my guess.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He was the color guy for the Iowa/MN game yesterday.

You watched the game when you got home from the wrestling meet is my guess.

I did not know that he was a color guy

I did not go back and watch an Iowa victory after I got home lol. I wouldn't have even watched it if they lost no way I'd go back and watch a win

• Disagree
Reactions: HawkJRP