Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Some folks think Cytwins is funny. Since you are posting crap that has nothing to do with the dialogue I will post something equally as non-tangential to the dialogue. If you prefer we could talk about pancakes if we are talking about things that have nothing to do with this conversation.

psssst-I will let you in on something. When the fans are running the sub patterns and practice their vote will matter.
You said no one at Kentucky cares....how do you know? Maybe they regret not recruiting him now. Some of their fans seem to think he would help their team this year. You have no idea what their coaches think.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural and CyTwins

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You are cute. Nobody at Kentucky cares. Nobody. Not one single player, coach, trainer.

@Gitwitit I don't want you to feel dumb but dude you clearly can't read.

Pretty please with sugar one top tell me you think Cal is sitting in his office after losses and screams "Why me, why me? Why didn't I take C-Fred instead of Tyler Herro. Why?"

The **** are you trying to say. You really think a single person in that program gives a **** about CJ? Get the **** out of here with that ****. The dumb thing is the kid is working out nicely for Iowa. Iowa is working out nicely for the kid. To pretend like anybody that matters in Kentucky laments not having him in the program is laughable. Why not just take what it is a great feel good story and not embellish it beyond reality. I know you thinking like Fran is Cal gives you naughty feels below your belt but get the **** out of here with that b.s.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
That is a reasonable point. However, should Cal have taken CJ or Tyler Herro? One redshirted last year, the other got drafted in the first round of the NBA draft. Should Cal feel bad that the spot he didn't fill with CJ the guy is now in the league?
true.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
That is all I am saying. LIke I have said it is working out for the team and CJ. To impute more meaning on it degrades the story. There really is nothing better than the story playing out for him it could become something really special.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You said no one at Kentucky cares....how do you know? Maybe they regret not recruiting him now. Some of their fans seem to think he would help their team this year. You have no idea what their coaches think.

I don't think Kentucky is excessively concerned on players that they don't recruit.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I liked Baer's hustle and passion, but Fredrick is a lot better basketball player.
You took the bait man. Don't take the bait. This is now a thread about CJ vs Baer.