Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Imagine being so much smarter than everyone else at basketball that you go to Twitter to set the record straight with an SB Nation account.

For the record, the tweet from BHGP was a terrible look during the biggest game in Iowa women's basketball in 30 years. Connor just gave it more attention trying to defend his family. Awesome job all around.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Imagine being so much smarter than everyone else at basketball that you go to Twitter to set the record straight with an SB Nation account.

For the record, the tweet from BHGP was a terrible look during the biggest game in Iowa women's basketball in 30 years. Connor just gave it more attention trying to defend his family. Awesome job all around.
That is exactly what I took away from this too.. Why are you tweeting about the men’s team and taking away from the awesome game? And Connor why are you fanning the flame? The answer to the question is that Connor loves being the center of attention.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
That is exactly what I took away from this too.. Why are you tweeting about the men’s team and taking away from the awesome game? And Connor why are you fanning the flame? The answer to the question is that Connor loves being the center of attention.

The dysfunctional love dysfunction.

Plant a potato...

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Did both Murray's play their first year out of HS in college?

Kenyon put them in a prep school program in Florida. They were already older for their age so that combined with the prep year is why Kris is so old despite only being a junior academically.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

Sounds a little like a goodbye, although from other twitter chatter, it does sound like he would have eligibility if he decided to come back. No clue how.

Are you sure on this? Jack Nunge started playing college basketball Donovan Jackson's senior year lol

Edit: I do think you're right. He would technically have one more year due to RS, medical hardship RS, and the Covid year.

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Shouldn’t Connor be preparing for the NBA/MLB drafts? Or is he going to be a professional Twitter turd? Or flexing for Dad to give him a job? Maybe he can get a job at Wilson and fix their basketballs?
I think the Iowa Wolves are clearing a spot on the roster for him, so he can sit with J Bo and troll the other teams from the bench together.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Kenyon put them in a prep school program in Florida. They were already older for their age so that combined with the prep year is why Kris is so old despite only being a junior academically.
Yep, and he did that because they didn't have any offers out of HS.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
McCafferys are perpetually smarter than everyone else and have very thin skin. Truly remarkable.
How many adjustments can one possibly make that don't include -checks notes- playing any defense?

"You see, Gary, once I realized they were scoring at-will against our man to man, I decided to switch it up and let them score at-will against a zone. Then, we pressed them a bit so they could score at-will on us faster.

After that, I switched it up from screaming obscenities at the refs like a psychopath to staring them down and having my staff physically restrain me like an even bigger psychopath... while they scored at-will on us."

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
How many adjustments can one possibly make that don't include -checks notes- playing any defense?

"You see, Gary, once I realized they were scoring at-will against our man to man, I decided to switch it up and let them score at-will against a zone. Then, we pressed them a bit so they could score at-will on us faster.

After that, I switched it up from screaming obscenities at the refs like a psychopath to staring them down and having my staff physically restrain me like an even bigger psychopath... while they scored at-will on us."

"but we pressed the sh!t out of their second team and only lost by 10."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron