Top movies of all time

Broodwich

Nov 22, 2006
42.186391, -93.598597
While I was cruising channels looking for weather information, I came across:

Back To School

On WOI Channel 5 right now. Quite possibly one of the best 80's movies of all time. It would be even better of the gratuitous nudity was still intact. I haven't seen it on TV since it left HBO in the late 80s.

Anyway, for those of you who want to rehash the Triple Lindy or have yet to behold it. It's on.

ilovetheclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 17, 2006
Ankeny, Ia
That movie was a Saturday classic for the longest time. Nothing is better than when he goes into his room to check up on his team of experts doing his homework.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I was just to post something about this movie, as it was on ch5 and ch17 at the same time. Ch17 just started it like an hour earlier.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I was just to post something about this movie, as it was on ch5 and ch17 at the same time. Ch17 just started it like an hour earlier.

I noticed that as well. I didn't watch either though... Ice Road Truckers marathon.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Back To School

On WOI Channel 5 right now. Quite possibly one of the best 80's movies of all time. It would be even better of the gratuitous nudity was still intact. I haven't seen it on TV since it left HBO in the late 80s.

Anyway, for those of you who want to rehash the Triple Lindy or have yet to behold it. It's on.

"you know what this hot tub needs...more bubbles. Bubbles get over here!"

Hilarious.:biglaugh:

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia

Back To School

That's a bold statement to make about the 80's. I would have to go with Caddyshack.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron