Top 10 Wipeout moments

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
For your Friday I submit the best moments from the best show on TV.

I can't imagine the waiver people need to sign to go on that show. It seems like paralyzation waiting to happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQfjoOaFhC8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Wipeout s Top 10 Moments! Wipeout www Keep Tube com[/ame]

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
This show just seems like an unfunny ripoff of MXC. (I haven't watched it BTW.)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvixfNGGd_A&feature=related]YouTube - MXC[/ame]

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
1-4 All had me cracking up. Glad know one was around my office right now, cuz I am busting a gut.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I LOVE wipeout, but those are not even close to the best wipeouts ever. Not even close.

I don't know how you'd pick a top 100. I lmao every single time I watch the show.

I've never seen the MXC show before. Is it kid friendly? One of the main reasons I like Wipeout is because I can watch it with my kids and not have to worry much about content.....that and Jill Wagner. :yes:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I don't know how you'd pick a top 100. I lmao every single time I watch the show.

I've never seen the MXC show before. Is it kid friendly? One of the main reasons I like Wipeout is because I can watch it with my kids and not have to worry much about content.....that and Jill Wagner. :yes:

MXC has a lot of funny jokes the kids probably wouldn't catch. I wouldn't really call it kid friendly though...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Yes, Jill Wagner adds tremendously to the show:cute:

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I like wipeout, except for the announcers. They are god awful and the supposed funny one is about as funny as funeral for a family member. MXC is better with Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, and the flaming field reporter Guy LeDouche.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I like wipeout, except for the announcers. They are god awful and the supposed funny one is about as funny as funeral for a family member. MXC is better with Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, and the flaming field reporter Guy LeDouche.

The commentary in MXC may be the greatest of any TV show ever.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron