Today's Fox Coverage Map

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
49ers-lions may be the more competitive game, but COME ON. Two midwest teams and the super bowl champs. Des moines should be watching the packers-rams.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
because the rams suck and the packers will easily win. Lions 49ers will actually be a good game.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
they didnt pick it because the Rams are winless and traveling to Green Bay... It will be a blowout and as a Packers fan I want to watch all Packers games. Although 1 team with 1 loss and the other undefeated intrigues me as well... Ill let it slide just this one time. :wink:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I never knew that. Interesting.

It just seems strange to not put two midwest teams on, geographically it makes sense to me that the Packers vs Rams would be on.

Well if you dont vote, you cant complain! :spinny:

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Hey, its the more intriguing matchup, home markets be damned.
More intriguing match up be damned if no one is interested in watching and hurts the ratings.

That fan vote is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. The sample size of people voting in the fan vote for what game KDSM should broadcast is so miniscule compared to the actual size of the Des Moines market.

Every time I have voted for the game I want to watch and the results have come up after having voted, the percentage points shift anywhere from 0.3% to a full 1%. That shows just how few votes this ridiculous fan votes get.