Today at Scheels

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
So I was in Scheels in Fargo today, and I found some Iowa State shirts buried underneath a bunch of Hawk stuff. So needless to say that I unburied them and moved the Hawk stuff out of the way for them. I'm thinking I should have moved the I-State shirts over in the NDSU section though.:wink:

Reactions: MidwestZest

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So I was in Scheels in Fargo today, and I found some Iowa State shirts buried underneath a bunch of Hawk stuff. So needless to say that I unburied them and moved the Hawk stuff out of the way for them. I'm thinking I should have moved the I-State shirts over in the NDSU section though.:wink:

I would have taken the ISU gear and burned the store down... and then planted an ISU flag outside the store :smile:

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
You should donate to the Cyclone Club and then you can get 20% off at T-Galaxy and you don't have to look at other schools merchandise.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
This is true. I saw what some of you might pay once and starting laughing right away. I felt bad for like 3 seconds. :dull:

A friend of mine and I were examining different doctoral programs, and one point of our discussion led us to check the U of I website. The instate price was high, the out-of-state price was enormous, and there was a special link for international students. We figured the special link couldn't be a good sign.

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
A friend of mine and I were examining different doctoral programs, and one point of our discussion led us to check the U of I website. The instate price was high, the out-of-state price was enormous, and there was a special link for international students. We figured the special link couldn't be a good sign.

I'm assuming that the U of I was Illinois correct?:jimlad:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Yeah, they say that a bad economy is the best time to go back to (or remain in) school. I'm an education major; I wasn't ever going to be raking in the dough, but the depression sure isn't helping my job prospects. Then I started looking at costs to go straight on and get my master's degree, and that's even scarier. Not a good pair of options...

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Scheels in Fargo is like 4 city blocks.. good luck burning down brick.

I saw some ISU stuff in there, since you are playing NDSU, there probably be more as gameday arrives.

Scheels is a huge supporter of NDSU and even has our athletic hall of fame items in the store.

We are excited for the road trip!!

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
Scheels is a huge supporter of NDSU and even has our athletic hall of fame items in the store.

Being from Breckenridge I've been in the Scheels store in Fargo quite often. I can honestly say that the NDSU section of Scheels is the only part of the store I haven't stepped foot on. Although I would frequent the UND section quite often. :yes: I guess going to school at ISU will just make it that much more of a reason to smile when I come back home on breaks wearing my Iowa State gear after the beat down on Sept. 3rd.