TMNT mafia signup

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Here I see about the reach of his bow, but overall I found his to be one of weaker turtle weapons. Like Clark I'm a Leo guy. Blue is my fav color and i think Leo's Katana Swords were imho the best turtle weapon. I was always Leo in the Nintendo video game. I may need to break that game out now and play it. :smile:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I don't really remember the turtle video game. I remember having to get the pizza to survive but that's about it.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
You can count me in Rulzzz. I probably won't have any time between FF drafts and vacation next week, but I can't remember the last time I had the chance to vote for cyguy.

Also, I like Michelangelo or Raph. I liked Mich because he was the comic relief but I liked Raph because he always seemed to be the most troubled which added to his character. I kind of thought Mich had a longer reach than Don, but I figured it was probably the same for all the characters in the games even though it seemed Raph had the shortest.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Hi backatya!

I tried to talk PapaLew into playing but no go. Doubt I could wean him away from his clan wars anyway! ;)

Jeez you two keep some odd hours. It would be kind of tough to play mafia with your spousal unit. Trying to get peteypie to play though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron