TJ’s Weaknesses Exposed Tonight

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I tried to go but you 3 just refused to leave me alone. I think you secretly enjoy the discourse with me otherwise you wouldn't respond at all.
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm having fun. You're literally mad two days later about a game, and that includes you being upset that people can't make shots during games when it looked so easy when you were on a Big 12 court one time.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm having fun. You're literally mad two days later about a game, and that includes you being upset that people can't make shots during games when it looked so easy when you were on a Big 12 court one time.
Lol, free throws above a 35% clip and making a 10 foot jumper when people refuse to even guard you out of lack of respect are extremely high expectations right? I'm guessing I'm asking way too much from our players.

• Dumb
  • Agree
Reactions: ZRF and isufbcurt

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Lol, free throws above a 35% clip and making a 10 foot jumper when people refuse to even guard you out of lack of respect are extremely high expectations right? I'm guessing I'm asking way too much from our players.
This mythical "10 foot jumper", is it contested or uncontested?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Yeah I can guarantee you that is incorrect. At no point on Kenpom have we ever been an outright favorite to win the league. But this fits the narrative better.
Post 485 and 490 of the "2022-2023 MBB computer projections thread" is my proof. Iowa State had the best odds for outright before the Tech loss.

Cyrealist

Sep 25, 2013
But the coaches did not counter at all when Tech went small ball and tried to isolate Jones. That was a disaster for us.
It wasn't like Shun or King was having a stellar game either. None of our guys were playing to their capability. It was a matter of losing focus, effort, and confidence. I think TJ did all he could to muster the troops. I'm looking forward to Staurday.

Reactions: dafarmer and NWICY

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
It wasn't like Shun or King was having a stellar game either. None of our guys were playing to their capability. It was a matter of losing focus, effort, and confidence. I think TJ did all he could to muster the troops. I'm looking forward to Staurday.

I haven't said much about the game because there is no way to rationalize how bad it was.

Everyone from the players to the coaches had that deer in the headlights look.

Hopefully they can gather themselves, make some adjustments i.e. composure.......and pull out a W against KU Saturday.

I would hate to see this thing snowball.

Reactions: Cyrealist

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Different sport but it reminds me of blaming Purdy for 2021's weirdness. Things like Monday take a total team 'effort'.

Saturday will be interesting and if the team looks like they usually do that's a high level of fortitude.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I haven't said much about the game because there is no way to rationalize how bad it was.

Everyone from the players to the coaches had that deer in the headlights look.

Hopefully they can gather themselves, make some adjustments i.e. composure.......and pull out a W against KU Saturday.

I would hate to see this thing snowball.

It was a similar feeling to the last 30 minutes of UAB and last 30 seconds of Hampton.

Positive is there's still a whole bunch of season left and chances/time for the team to correct things.

• Agree
Reactions: CYEATHAWK

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron