Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
I thought the big 10 men’s basketball was bad for not winning a natty since 2000. Such a bad basketball conference. Oof
That's also their only title, joining the likes of the Sun Belt Conference, the American South Conference (that only existed from 1987 to 1991), and Independent.

Reactions: Cyhig

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Angel Reese extended her double-double streak to four contests, finishing with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Reese becomes the first WNBA 2024 rookie to notch 100+ points and 100+ rebounds in this young season!

Don't look CC, your friend is gaining on you for ROY.
Oh yeah? Well she'll never touch Caitlin's rookie turnover record.

Reactions: chadly82

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
But how many posts have you made in this thread?
Enough to trigger you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sigmapolis

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
That's also their only title, joining the likes of the Sun Belt Conference, the American South Conference (that only existed from 1987 to 1991), and Independent.

Didn't Indiana win a couple in the 70's and 80's? Michigan won it all in 89. That's all I can think of.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Enough to trigger you.

This thread really is bringing out the worst in people.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyhig

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Is it even possible to have hok friends anymore? Their level of douchiness has increased DRAMATICALLY in the last year. The CC stuff has made the normally tolerable ones completely intolerable.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Is it even possible to have hok friends anymore? Their level of douchiness has increased DRAMATICALLY in the last year. The CC stuff has made the normally tolerable ones completely intolerable.
To be honest, it's just like everything else in society today. While I don't have friends and don't like humans across the board (though enjoy the CF community), every difference between people is creating silos of people rather than communities where people coexist without caring what each other thinks about certain things.

Facts are no longer shared understandings of something based in reality, it's each pack's opinion. When you lost the realness of facts being facts, everything else fell apart. When trust in institutions broke down, nobody trusts anybody anymore. The loss of civil discourse into hatred and violence is out of control.

I am not going to try to put blame on any certain person, party, or event - but generally speaking it's been a downward slope into pack mentality for 20 years now and only gaining speed and levels of anger, disgust, and hatred.