Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

• Presidential Race Discussion - Please make sure to keep all discussion within the "Politics Forum" in order to keep the main forums civil and politics-free.
    You can opt-in to the Political Forum in your user settings - note that the change may take up to 2 hours to process.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Lol, that's nothing like what the Sky player did. But good effort.
That’s extremely similar to what she just had done to her. Cheap shot.

You are tilting bad trying to White Knight for her. You’re literally wishing she gets hurt so you can come here and tell us how awful we are (also I don’t want her to get hurt for the record)

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Lol, that's nothing like what the Sky player did. But good effort.
C’mon, Gonzo. Everyone knows CC has a temper. This has been illustrated numerous, numerous times here. A good professional player will take advantage of the opponent who has a temper. They will do things to try to get their opponent under their skin. And yet CC continues with her temper.

Professional players will stop harassing once they know such actions no longer bother their opponent. But CC hasn’t learned that yet. But it’s easier to blame the opponent instead of understanding CC’s notorious temper is catching up to her now

Last edited:

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

You are tilting bad trying to White Knight for her. You’re literally wishing she gets hurt so you can come here and tell us how awful we are (also I don’t want her to get hurt for the record)
CC gave the other player a two handed shove to the chest while face-to-face and the other player was right up into her, while the ball was in play. The Sky player gave CC a blindside hip check from behind that she didn't see coming while the ball was dead. Nothing alike.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
CC gave the other player a two handed shove to the chest while face-to-face and the other player was right up into her, while the ball was in play. The Sky player gave CC a blindside hip check from behind that she didn't see coming while the ball was dead. Nothing alike.
You are justifying big time if u think these are different. Why do u think her teammates didn't warn her?

Also, any answer to my previous question about her obvious shove and assault on the OSU student?

Last edited:
Reactions: wing59 and Cyhig

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Please. I'm actually rooting for CC. Being a grown adult and actively rooting for a 22-year-old to fail, celebrating her failures, and hoping and wishing that she fails in her career and life, all because you think she complains too much and you don't like where she played in college, is just absolutely baffling to me. I can only think you have to be in a very weird state of life to be that person, but whatev. The hate for her is obviously very real, and yeah I have zero doubt that if she went down with a serious injury most here would love it. Again, just baffling.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
No doubt she's going to get played tough and physical. There's a difference between playing her tough and physical and screaming "b*tch" at her and hip checking her when she's not looking and the ball is dead.

You're in the minority among those here who hope she doesn't get hurt.

I don't want anyone to get hurt... not CC... or the players she does the same thing to.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Please. I'm actually rooting for CC. Being a grown adult and actively rooting for a 22-year-old to fail, celebrating her failures, and hoping and wishing that she fails in her career and life, all because you think she complains too much and you don't like where she played in college, is just absolutely baffling to me. I can only think you have to be in a very weird state of life to be that person, but whatev. The hate for her is obviously very real, and yeah I have zero doubt that if she went down with a serious injury most here would love it. Again, just baffling.
The way a grown 22 year old women flops, constantly complains, yells in the face of officials to the point where her own dad has to yell at her to “STOP” is indeed embarrassing and baffling why people still feel the need to take her side

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
U obviously have never seen the video from all angles. Yes, the student did not run into her. CC is a hellava actor, flopper, and head swinger.

There was an angle from behind the basket about 20 rows up and CC engaged the contact.
Wow, sound like you've put a lot of energy into this, lol.

• Dumb
Reactions: WartburgClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I tuned in today for maybe 10 minutes... and all I've got to say is that if CC isn't the worst defensive player in the WNBA... she's gotta be right up there. She doesn't even try. She's worse than Peyton Sandfort... and that's saying something.

I've given her all the credit in the world for being the best long range shooter and passer I've seen in women's college basketball... but she is far from the best overall player. Her defensive effort is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: CyNews

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It was all over Twitter. I visit this awful thread about once every 2-3 days to laugh my ass off at people defending her.
The crazy died down after all angles were shown. At least no threats to hunt the fan down like the kid Pemsl plowed into in Cyclone Alley.

CC needed help off the floor after running into the fan, who just popped right up and continued on her way. Meanwhile, when CC wasn’t looking where she was running and ran into the brick wall that is Breanna Stewart, she popped right back up and kept playing.