Tim Griffin- they have got to fire this guy

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
You can't.........wait..............you can. What an imbecile. He should not have a job.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Good to know he screws up when it comes to other schools too... not just ISU

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Might as well make it the all Texas and Oklahoma all-decade team. Just 6 Big 12 North players on that team. 15 combined players from Texas and OU out of 25 total. Not saying those players weren't deserving probably but kind of a pointless article when you factor in 60% of the players on it are from 2 schools and 76% of them are from the Big 12 South. Would have been better to just make 2 all decade teams, 1 for the North and 1 for the South.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Might as well make it the all Texas and Oklahoma all-decade team. Just 6 Big 12 North players on that team. 15 combined players from Texas and OU out of 25 total. Not saying those players weren't deserving probably but kind of a pointless article when you factor in 60% of the players on it are from 2 schools and 76% of them are from the Big 12 South. Would have been better to just make 2 all decade teams, 1 for the North and 1 for the South.

I actually think the team is pretty well done. I can't say those two school have 3/5 of the team is outrageous. Over the last decade no other school has been consistently close to those two.

You just can't make mistakes like that with Oklahoma and work at ESPN. You can get away with it for ISU, but come on.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
His all-Big 12 all-decade team includes no other than Adrian Peterson of Texas. How can you write about Big 12 football and make a mistake like that?

My all-Big 12 all-decade team - Big 12 Blog - ESPN

People make typos when you have to write a bunch. Not that big of a deal. I've written enough documents to understand that he probably knew what he meant but had a typo or a cut and paste error.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
People make typos when you have to write a bunch. Not that big of a deal. I've written enough documents to understand that he probably knew what he meant but had a typo or a cut and paste error.

It happens weekly though. I just figure he is getting paid a pretty decent sum of money to write and it wouldn't hurt if looked it over. I think he would have caught it if he did.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL

Generally when you make a typo, you catch it when you proofread your document, right?

If I were being paid to publish information on the internet, I would at least extend my readers the professional courtesy of proofreading my own article.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Newspapers have editors who fix things like this. The bloggers should have some sort of peer review to keep them from looking like idiots.