Tight End U

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
To be TEU I think we need a few graduates that go onto advanced degrees(NFL) and make a mark. I have no trouble saying we have a strong TE lineup today. That said I don't think it qualifies for TEU status.

It is logical to say we have one hell of a group of TE right now.

Fair?
Twins is just jealous because Iowa got all that attention in the draft and many started to recognize Iowa as TEU.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Whoa, that was terrible technique there and not sure what the ref was looking at.
Compared to the Linderbaum chokehold on Vance all you mouth breathing hawk fans were jerking off to a couple years ago, Kolar’s block was textbook.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Someone said it a couple posts back, too lazy to go quote it, but we are not tight end U, and it's not even close. Are our TE's good? Of course. Could the TE room be the best in the country this year? Yes, absolutely. Are we Tight End U? Absolutely not. I'm not sure how this became a debate, honestly, lol.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Someone said it a couple posts back, too lazy to go quote it, but we are not tight end U, and it's not even close. Are our TE's good? Of course. Could the TE room be the best in the country this year? Yes, absolutely. Are we Tight End U? Absolutely not. I'm not sure how this became a debate, honestly, lol.
Twins got jealous of Iowa getting hype as TEU when TJ and Fant drafted and all the draft guys were talking about how Iowa is TEU. ISU proceeded to have a good year with TE’s last year and Twins now tries to claim TEU. He also believes Butler was a TE developed by Campbell when in fact, he wasn’t.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Twins got jealous of Iowa getting hype as TEU when TJ and Fant drafted and all the draft guys were talking about how Iowa is TEU. ISU proceeded to have a good year with TE’s last year and Twins now tries to claim TEU. He also believes Butler was a TE developed by Campbell when in fact, he wasn’t.
I'm the OP, and I made a tongue-in-cheek post with a video of TE highlights that includes two clips of ISU TEs and 0 clips of the VAUNTED IOWA HAWKEYE TIGHTENDS, Noah Fant and TJ Hokanson. ISUs TEs have been a feature in every broadcast this year. They are really good. Does that make us TE U? No, don't be stupid.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Pretty sure CyTwins whole existence is to troll Hawks, and it appears he/she does it quite well.

GoFast

Oct 6, 2020
Hawk fans are delusional by nature anyway.
No need to pile on.
How any one can maintain any semblance of intelligence discourse with them is beyond me.
Reality escapes them.

How many games has Iowa played this season anyway. LOL
derp

Last edited:

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Lol bless you.

Reactions: CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Hawk fans are delusional by nature anyway.
No need to pile on.
How any one can maintain any semblance of intelligence discourse with them is beyond me.
Reality escapes them.

How many games has Iowa played this season anyway. LOL
derp

Iowa has as many wins over teams with a pulse as ISU does this year. ISU just happens to be 0-1 and Iowa 0-0 vs teams with a pulse.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron