Tiger Woods in car accident

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
And a bunch of hookers :p (ok that's probably a bridge I shouldn't have crossed)

In all reality I hope he's ok, I think he's a talented golfer who was his share of off course problems both health and otherwise.

Generalizing Tiger Woods as only a "talented" golfer might be the understatment of the year. He is in the argument for greatest ever.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Surgery on one or both legs. Hopefully he will be fine, but no golf this year.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I bet his golf career is over.

Was having this conversation with a friend before all of this, but I got the impression after that interview with Nantz we wouldn't see him play very much golf again. His back is totally shot and I think he's realizing with his kids he'd probably like to at least play some casual golf as he gets older.

Reactions: cyfanatic

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Was having this conversation with a friend before all of this, but I got the impression after that interview with Nantz we wouldn't see him play very much golf again. His back is totally shot and I think he's realizing with his kids he'd probably like to at least play some casual golf as he gets older.

And one doesn’t bounce back from a compound leg fracture, especially with a bad back.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
And one doesn’t bounce back from a compound leg fracture, especially with a bad back.

Ben Hogan was almost killed in a car crash at the age of 37 in 1949, and came back to play well enough to be PGA player of the year 3 of the next 5 years after his accident.

You never know what is possible!

• Informative
Reactions: slipp71 and NWICY

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Ben Hogan was almost killed in a car crash at the age of 37 in 1949, and came back to play well enough to be PGA player of the year 3 of the next 5 years after his accident.

You never know what is possible!

He's 45.