Tiger pays $750 million for silence

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
While it is true that the tabloids have broken some big stories, they've also brought us Bat Boy.

bat_boy.jpg

My gist is that obviously you want to be a bit more beware of tabloid info than you are of solid news sources. This story and the two wildly different numbers are a perfect example of people getting all worked up over something that they just don't know (and that really, ultimately, isn't any of our business - who cares how much she makes off of it?).

Yes, but you can't prove those types of things don't actually exist. They have picture of all that different stuff. I think there is a certain amount of truth to a lot of that stuff.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Yes, but you can't prove those types of things don't actually exist. They have picture of all that different stuff. I think there is a certain amount of truth to a lot of that stuff.

Wow. You're just gonna leave that hanging out there, huh?

You don't want to add any clarification? (Specifically as it relates to Batboy?)
Because right now, you are coming off as a Batboy Believer, and I just want to make sure you're cool with that.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Wow. You're just gonna leave that hanging out there, huh?

You don't want to add any clarification? (Specifically as it relates to Batboy?)
Because right now, you are coming off as a Batboy Believer, and I just want to make sure you're cool with that.

I was just seeing how long until someone jumped on it. I was kidding.

No I don't believe in Batboy. I really think TMZ is a borderline news outlet anymore. Sure they get some stuff wrong but so does most every other news outlet these days. They break more than anyone else and in celebrity news they often the original source. Everything they did with Tiger was spot on with exception to this last deal. I guess I don't really look at them as a tabloid.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
His net worth has plunged since this happened.
He's barely able to afford HGH.

Help Support Us

Become a patron