Tickets for San Antonio

BroRogan

Mar 16, 2014
What's everyone doing for hotels/transportation. I'll be driving from Omaha and would be open to splitting a hotel. For the Sunday games only (no jinx)

hall13

Mar 17, 2014
SFA fan here...Wasn't sure we'd get in, so I bought tickets a few months ago just to see good basketball, but now I can't make it.

I have three (3) Session 2 tix for
Section 105, Row 34, Seats 18-20. http://spurs.io-media.com/#vr/Section/105/29/10/d

Asking $140.00/ticket. I can overnight the tickets to you. Email: hall at sgtitle dot com

CyBuck1

Mar 3, 2012
Chicago
Anyone from Chicago thinking of making the drive? My son really wants to go, but that's a long drive for two people (especially since I would probably be doing 80-90% of the driving). Shoot me a PM if you are looking to split driving expenses.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
17 hours just sounds awful though

Drove 19 hours to Dayton last year (after not making the decision until after the Notre Dame game). Go for it. It will be worth it, especially with the ample availability of tickets and lots of cool stuff to do in San Antonio. Let's "flood" the riverwalk . . . and not just raising the water level with drunk fans falling in.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Anyone know how tough it is to find a spot parking by the Riverwalk? I ask because I am staying in a hotel with multiple people and not sure how it handles parking. Just want to know ahead of time if anyone has any insight. Thanks!

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Anyone know how tough it is to find a spot parking by the Riverwalk? I ask because I am staying in a hotel with multiple people and not sure how it handles parking. Just want to know ahead of time if anyone has any insight. Thanks!

There is a very large parking garage right by it.

Nihawk

Nov 3, 2009
There are plenty of tickets available. I walked up to the window and bought four for second session.71.00 a piece. Just an hour ago. There is nothing by AT T Center.