Ticket advice for ISU - K State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
Hi - there are 3 of us looking at traveling to the KSt game and I'm hoping to get some advice/thoughts.

Tickets: The KSt ticket office said the visitor section is the lower parts of 17/18 and there are $65 tickets still available. Stubhub shows $25 for the same sections. I'm pretty new at this so I'd love to hear about the experiences any of you have had and if there's anything to look out for?

Tailgating: Any thoughts for an inexperienced visitor?

Misc: Anything else I should be thinking about? (Also, I would have loved to have tried the CF Bus Trip, but we're going to go down early to the KC area to see some high school friends.)

Thanks!

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
17/18 are corner end zone and good seats. i'd pick them up on the cheap. hard telling what this game means when it's actually played. better to get them now.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/kansas_state_university/football/#/p;128__p_17_3/

as for mhk, tailgating, etc., try to make aggieville on friday night. there will be lots going on. and isu fans will be treated warmly. going just for the game misses a major portion of the experience. state has a nice limestone campus worthy of a walkaround. tailgating is optional depending on the time of day. hopefully, it's not a morning kick as has been the custom.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2015/6/14/_131476205611845912.aspx

Reactions: Cyrok

JimmyChitwood

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 3, 2015
Southern Iowa
Hi - there are 3 of us looking at traveling to the KSt game and I'm hoping to get some advice/thoughts.

Tickets: The KSt ticket office said the visitor section is the lower parts of 17/18 and there are $65 tickets still available. Stubhub shows $25 for the same sections. I'm pretty new at this so I'd love to hear about the experiences any of you have had and if there's anything to look out for?

Tailgating: Any thoughts for an inexperienced visitor?

Misc: Anything else I should be thinking about? (Also, I would have loved to have tried the CF Bus Trip, but we're going to go down early to the KC area to see some high school friends.)

Thanks!
Check with Tickets4Less. You can usually get them cheaper there instead of the ticket office at the university. I use them all the time for road game tickets.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and Cyrok

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
17/18 are corner end zone and good seats. i'd pick them up on the cheap. hard telling what this game means when it's actually played. better to get them now.

http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/kansas_state_university/football/#/p;128__p_17_3/

as for mhk, tailgating, etc., try to make aggieville on friday night. there will be lots going on. and isu fans will be treated warmly. going just for the game misses a major portion of the experience. state has a nice limestone campus worthy of a walkaround. tailgating is optional depending on the time of day. hopefully, it's not a morning kick as has been the custom.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2015/6/14/_131476205611845912.aspx

Check with Tickets4Less. You can usually get them cheaper there instead of the ticket office at the university. I use them all the time for road game tickets.

Thanks a lot - looking forward to this game and I'm hoping there will be a bunch of Cyclone fans down there!

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

andyokstate

Mar 5, 2013
I've been to a handful of games at KSU. It's always been a good experience, win or lose. Definitely spend some time in Aggieville Friday night or Saturday after the game. Get a burger at So Long saloon. It's definitely one of our favorite road trips - short drive, great fans, usually a good game. Have a blast!

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
If you get to the stadium early, there's parking on the west side across from the stadium parking lot. There are a church and several rental houses that sell space for $25.