This week's game - Texas is beatable, Cokie Reed injured

NYCy

Feb 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Our game at Texas on Wednesday is winnable. They're 1-3 in conference and just lost their starting center Cokie Reed for a game or two to a non-severe knee injury (she didn't play in their blowout loss to Baylor). Our posts Pop & Prins could have a field day with this. Not that UT is any great shakes this year, down in the bottom three with us and Mizzou, but still I think a road win would be a big boost and turning point for this team.

Baylor Lady Bears vs. Texas Longhorns - Recap - January 15, 2012 - ESPN

By the way 25% of the way through conference play and K-State is tied for first with Baylor! I hate K-State so much! UGH!

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Our game at Texas on Wednesday is winnable. They're 1-3 in conference and just lost their starting center Cokie Reed for a game or two to a non-severe knee injury (she didn't play in their blowout loss to Baylor). Our posts Pop & Prins could have a field day with this. Not that UT is any great shakes this year, down in the bottom three with us and Mizzou, but still I think a road win would be a big boost and turning point for this team.

Baylor Lady Bears vs. Texas Longhorns - Recap - January 15, 2012 - ESPN

By the way 25% of the way through conference play and K-State is tied for first with Baylor! I hate K-State so much! UGH!

You make some great points. Both games this week are very winnable. TTech is the same pale image they were last year. Load up on wins over high school teams and then fade when the Big12 season starts. Two wins this week could right this ship in a hurry and provide some much needed confidence.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
For the date, there are still a lot of unkowns. Our problem is what we do know and that is that we are capable of horrendous play. UT beat A&M 76-71 on the road. If we are to live up to our hopes, now would be a good time to show something.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron