Think we showed who was better last week!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It's going to take more than lighting up ULM to get on the heisman list.

You mean like shattering an NCAA record as a true freshman? Your crazy if you don't think they know who Brock Purdy was going into this season

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You mean like shattering an NCAA record as a true freshman? Your crazy if you don't think they know who Brock Purdy was going into this season
I'm sure "they" do know who he is. I'm also sure "they" also are thinking the same thing I just said. He needs to do that against decent competition and probably beat Oklahoma and Texas to truly be in the Heisman conversation.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Clemson only racked up a pathetic 52 against Charlotte. Alabama only hung 49 on Southern Miss. I think that means we are the new best team in football.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: ANF and iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure "they" do know who he is. I'm also sure "they" also are thinking the same thing I just said. He needs to do that against decent competition and probably beat Oklahoma and Texas to truly be in the Heisman conversation.

He's been great against "decent competition"

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
more accurate than the passer rating stat you love to use.
QBR was developed by ESPN and is said to be more meaningful than the passer rating statistic. Both should be taken into consideration however you could have a good QBR and a bad passer rating and vice versa. Right now Purdy is 19th in the nation in passer rating while Stanley is 57th.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
QBR was developed by ESPN and is said to be more meaningful than the passer rating statistic. Both should be taken into consideration however you could have a good QBR and a bad passer rating and vice versa. Right now Purdy is 19th in the nation in passer rating while Stanley is 57th.
And don't leave out that Stanley is 21st in QBR and Purdy is 47th. I'm not trying to make an argument about Stanley vs Purdy. I'm just saying to pump the breaks on the Heisman talk for Purdy. He has a long ways to go to enter that discussion legitimately.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
And don't leave out that Stanley is 21st in QBR and Purdy is 47th. I'm not trying to make an argument about Stanley vs Purdy. I'm just saying to pump the breaks on the Heisman talk for Purdy. He has a long ways to go to enter that discussion legitimately.
Yeah I'm saying that both of those stats look at different things and how each measurement quantifies their data is different as well. And yes Purdy right now is not in the Heisman talk at all lol. There are guys with much better stats right now. Purdy would have to do what he did last week a few more times and that would be really tough to do.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron