Think we showed who was better last week!

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I think Iowa wins this week, then dribbles one of the next two (Purdue/Northwestern) down their leg.
Would be the Iowa way for sure. I think NW will be a close game, but I don't see them losing to Purdue this year.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Iowa Hawkeyes stay in the USA Coaches Poll @ #22? Freaking amazing.
~ Milking that ISU win for weeks with that anemic offense

ISU still getting punished for that UNI OT game. 98% of the coaches don't even watch the other games, which makes this poll an absolute FRAUD.....

Mizzou for example @ 5-1, with better wins than Iowa, remains unranked. Barta must of paid off some of these voters--- or their assistants, who actually submit the votes. LOL

herbicide

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Iowa a lot
Perdue very little

ISU ???
Taco Tech a bit less than ???

Perdue will need Iowa’s help to score at all.

I’m nervous about this ISU vs technology of tacos. Had it not been for a huge officiating blunder I think ISU would be an underdog tomorrow.

Last edited:

ATCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2015
Iowa 24
Purdue 17

ISU 35
Tech 24

JM4CY

Aug 23, 2012
America