these are a few of my favorite things, when the dog bites,

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Re: They'll come true in the end.

Wow, why does it seem like everytime there is a slow time in this thread, it happens right after I post something. It it me? Is it? It's all right, you can tell me... :yes: :no: :sad: :cry:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Anyone here with young kids remember what it was like to have a full nights sleep and sleep in every now and then? My oldest has been going through this phase lately that he gets up a bunch of times when we put him down for bed. It drives us nuts. The past couple night he comes in and climbs up on my side of the bed and sleeps next to me. So then when I finally notice it I have to walk him back to his room. I dont know if hes scared or what. But I cant get anything done at night. I put him down and he gets up constantly until finally he goes to sleep.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

Wow, why does it seem like everytime there is a slow time in this thread, it happens right after I post something. It it me? Is it? It's all right, you can tell me... :yes: :no: :sad: :cry:

You could always go buy some friends money-bags :tongue:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

It is that time of day. More worried about getting out of here on time than anything.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

Anyone here with young kids remember what it was like to have a full nights sleep and sleep in every now and then? My oldest has been going through this phase lately that he gets up a bunch of times when we put him down for bed. It drives us nuts. The past couple night he comes in and climbs up on my side of the bed and sleeps next to me. So then when I finally notice it I have to walk him back to his room. I dont know if hes scared or what. But I cant get anything done at night. I put him down and he gets up constantly until finally he goes to sleep.

This worries me, I get very angry at the dog went it wakes me up or bothers me at night, but its more like I'm sleep walking I dont remember it in the morning. I'll scream(loud enough to wake the wife) at the dog and threaten to put him in the dryer.

Hope that doesnt happen when I have kids :(

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu

I totally understand! My 11 year old was always good about sleeping through the night, but in the last 2 months, he has been getting up at like 2 or 3 in the morning and waking me up. I don't know if it is just a phase or if there is something that is really bothering him. I've asked him, but he just gives the standard child answer "I don't know". I'm trying to figure something out, but so far I have no answers.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

You should live closer to me, it sounds like we have exactly the same life. Except I have twins, so it is 100% guaranteed that one of them will end up in bed with us. Last night one of them came in about 2am, and said his tummy hurt. That was a sign of a bad things to come. He threw up a few times over the course of the night/morning. Then about 5:30 the other twin came in and wanted to sleep with us, I was too tired to fight him off.

I would give you advice, but I have none.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Ouch! Oh!! What the... Hey that hurts! Stop it!!! Mommy!!!

Lets just say if you give me 100k, none of these guys on here wil bother you again. I think its a fair price for some protection on here. Consider me a friend.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

Lets just say if you give me 100k, none of these guys on here wil bother you again. I think its a fair price for some protection on here. Consider me a friend.

I don't trust you with that dress, hat and mask combo. :biglaugh:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

Victoria's Secret fashion show on tv tonight, in case you are looking for some hotties in panties.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Re: I'm blue blah dah dee dah duh dah dah dah dee dah dah dah dah dah dee dah duh dah

That is absolutely the last thing I needed to know about because I have a huge project due tomorrow. Thanks 4VR... :skeptical:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Re: I'm blue blah dah dee dah duh dah dah dah dee dah dah dah dah dah dee dah duh dah

Now I have that stupid song in my head. Thanks a lot whoever that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron