There's a chance?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA
Tonight’s game has all the makings of a blowout. Will be interesting to see how Baylor plays coming off a three-week pause. Rust might be the only thing that keeps them from picking the score.

clone52

Jun 27, 2006
Chance to stay within 10?? Woohoo!!

Seriously though no matter our feelings on Prohm or the season, these guys represent a school we love and I hope they can get a W.
It would have been easy for a lot of players to totally give up, especially after the COVID absences, so I really do appreciate that they are putting in the effort they are and not just giving up on the team.

IcSyUclone

Mar 20, 2020
It would have been easy for a lot of players to totally give up, especially after the COVID absences, so I really do appreciate that they are putting in the effort they are and not just giving up on the team.
Yep. It's been a tough year and we all have opinions on what direction the program needs to head but these guys have played hard for ISU. They deserve a win!