The Two Powerhouse Football Conferences

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
How cute. The lil' Hok decided to come post. If your conference lacks the balls to play, then it hasn't earned the right to be ranked. There is no B1G this fall. And, as usual, that won't impact the national championship.
I’d worry about my own conference if I were you. The Sunbelt owns you.

• Useful
Reactions: tzjung

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I’d worry about my own conference if I were you. The Sunbelt owns you.
I don't worry about such things. Too bad you don't have any games to watch featuring your self-important, over-rated conference. Bless your heart, poor thing. Why else are you spending time on an Iowa State board? I hope you find some way to manage other than your weak trolling.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Imagine being so insecure that you have to go to your rivals message board to rub in a loss when your team doesn't even have a season. Interesting group hokroaches are.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Imagine being so insecure that you have to go to your rivals message board to rub in a loss when your team doesn't even have a season. Interesting group hokroaches are.
They can rub it in, we were bad.
But they were absent for a reason. That's their true colors.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

Never forget the systematic racism.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Replay of the Ragin' Cajuns dismantling of ISU just started on ESPN2 for any of those interested in watching it again.

• Useful
Reactions: tzjung