The Next 100 Yd Rusher Will Be?

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Jantz, Barnett, Richardson... every one of these guys will struggle absent a running game. Anyone care to take a gander at our losses this season and the glaring stats?

W vs. Tulsa: 160 yds
W vs. Iowa: 101 yds
W vs. W Illinois: 264 yds
L vs. T Tech: 116 yds
W vs. TCU: 152
L vs. KSU: 65 yds
L vs. OSU: 101 yds

Compare the Iowa and OSU games and the difference is field position.

We lose when we can't run the ball. Period. So, put in whomever you want at QB. It isn't going to change the outcome. We need to make a change to our rushing scheme because it isn't working. We should have shredded OSU. Even lowly Kansas racked up 187 yds rushing on them.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
Jantz, Barnett, Richardson... every one of these guys will struggle absent a running game. Anyone care to take a gander at our losses this season and the glaring stats?

W vs. Tulsa: 160 yds
W vs. Iowa: 101 yds
W vs. W Illinois: 264 yds
L vs. T Tech: 116 yds
W vs. TCU: 152
L vs. KSU: 65 yds
L vs. OSU: 101 yds

Compare the Iowa and OSU games and the difference is field position.

We lose when we can't run the ball. Period. So, put in whomever you want at QB. It isn't going to change the outcome. We need to make a change to our rushing scheme because it isn't working. We should have shredded OSU. Even lowly Kansas racked up 187 yds rushing on them.

"lowly" kansas may well beat us. i am sure as ***** not counting anything as a win. kansas has shown a pulse here and there this season. our offense has not.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
"lowly" kansas may well beat us. i am sure as ***** not counting anything as a win. kansas has shown a pulse here and there this season. our offense has not.

I hate to say it but I agree with you, if our offense keeps playing the way they have been I don't count any game as a win...not even Kansas

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Whoever has an OL in front of them. A DT shouldn't be blowing up running plays every time, but it seems to be happening.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron