The Mandalorian (with Spoilers)

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So what do people think is going on with the experiment. Is that part of the Palpatine/Snoke cloning program? Obviously they are trying to use baby yodas blood to infuse force sensitive blood into whatever they are growing in the tubes.

Reactions: isutrevman

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
So what do people think is going on with the experiment. Is that part of the Palpatine/Snoke cloning program? Obviously they are trying to use baby yodas blood to infuse force sensitive blood into whatever they are growing in the tubes.

I think this is where its heading. This is only five years after Endor, so these experiments are still in the early stages.

Additionally, those suits at the end of the last episode, I think they will be destroyed Ashoka and Mando.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I think this is where its heading. This is only five years after Endor, so these experiments are still in the early stages.

Additionally, those suits at the end of the last episode, I think they will be destroyed Ashoka and Mando.
This is the beginnings of the First Order no doubt about it.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
My thoughts on toddler eating:
1. Yes it was uncomfortable and they really didn't need to show him eating more than one.
2. Toddlers will try putting everything in their mouth. So it's realistic.
3. We've already seen him eat frogs... So they must be a prime source of food or at least believes so.
4. I think they tried to show him learning that the eggs had life in the next episode. He didn't try to eat the hatched one.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
1. Yes it was uncomfortable and they really didn't need to show him eating more than one.
3. We've already seen him eat frogs... So they must be a prime source of food or at least believes so.
4. I think they tried to show him learning that the eggs had life in the next episode. He didn't try to eat the hatched one.
re: point 2 - they are also well known for playing with their food (the face hugging soup in S2E1) :D

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

Yoda also took a bite of Luke's food in Ep V. So maybe it's about the species, not just being a toddler.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Fridays episode (Chapter 13) is written and directed by Dave Filoni, so I have to think this would be Ahsoka’s live-action debut. The last episode Filoni both wrote & directed was Chapter 5: The Gunslinger, where we got a glimpse of a mysterious figure in the Tatooine desert standing over the body of the mercenary played by Ming-Na Wen. It was assumed that this was Boba Fett, but I personally like the idea of this being Commander Rex. That would allow Finoli to continue the story of Ahsoka-Rex and it also gives a reason to go back to Tatooine in later episodes or spin-off series. There’s not really a reason for Djin to go back to Tatooine if this isn’t the case.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Fridays episode (Chapter 13) is written and directed by Dave Filoni, so I have to think this would be Ahsoka’s live-action debut. The last episode Filoni both wrote & directed was Chapter 5: The Gunslinger, where we got a glimpse of a mysterious figure in the Tatooine desert standing over the body of the mercenary played by Ming-Na Wen. It was assumed that this was Boba Fett, but I personally like the idea of this being Commander Rex. That would allow Finoli to continue the story of Ahsoka-Rex and it also gives a reason to go back to Tatooine in later episodes or spin-off series. There’s not really a reason for Djin to go back to Tatooine if this isn’t the case.

I think there is no way that was Boba now that we know the Marshall had his armor. Of course it's easy to retcon things in Star Wars.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Boba would be 41 around the time of the Mandalorian I think, so wouldn't that make Rex 82 with the double aging? The Temuera Morrison we saw didn't look 82.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84 and SCNCY