The Mandalorian (with Spoilers)

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This show kicks ass! Its awesome that Katee Sackhoff gets to play Bo Katan. It's not too often voice actors get to play their characters in live action, but she's a fairly well known actress and perfect for the part anyways.

Can't wait for them to get to Ahsoka. She will at least recognize that baby yoda is Yoda's race, which should be pretty interesting.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
This show kicks ass! Its awesome that Katee Sackhoff gets to play Bo Katan. It's not too often voice actors get to play their characters in live action, but she's a fairly well known actress and perfect for the part anyways.

Can't wait for them to get to Ahsoka. She will at least recognize that baby yoda is Yoda's race, which should be pretty interesting.
It's a great show

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
This is playing out to be moderately epic. Interesting how Mandalorian is it's own "thing," yet exists side-by-side in the larger star wars universe.

Can't wait to see an entire race of Yoda's someday, hopefully.

I don't think you will, I think that's on purpose.

Nerd out alert: Lucas never named the species that is Yoda's. So far, only 3 are known to SW fans in canon - Yoda, Yaddle (lady one in the prequel trilogy, no lines) and baby Yoda. He apparently does have a backstory for the species but hasn't told anybody but Filoni. I think they are meant to be very mysterious.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
That's what they are speculating but this season was already filmed way before people got upset with her over nothing. The 3rd season production should be starting in the next couple of months and hopefully she will still be a part of it.
What were the spin-off rumors?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Reactions: simply1

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Boba Fett and/or a series focused on Cara Dune & Bo-Katan

I have to say I think it'd be cool to spin her off into a New Republic special forces role or something like that, would like to see more of how the New Republic is operating in this timeline.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron